domingo, 18 de outubro de 2015

Testimonial

Hello mates, how's life ??? Well, in this post I'll talk about my sister.Her name is Juliana, she have 19 years old and unfortunately moved to São Paulo to college. I miss her at home, especially at the time of dinners where me, my father, my mother and she would get together and talk us about our days . Now that the dinner table is not as complete right 😢. But that's okay because every weekend we go to Sao Paulo or she comes here to see us.Me and my sister always got along, we always talk about everything and even the age difference being great, in the few subjects began to turn pretty much the same 😂. Always on trips she's my partner to .She is funny and very cute 😊.When she spent in college and moved to São Paulo me and my parents were so happy that she spent in college he wanted, but we sad for her having to move there. Surely it is still my partner and one of my best friends, but because of the distance we do not see much and it affected us a bit our affinity. But thanks  God the vacation are coming 🙏🏼😂I can not wait to get her back here and we stay all together again!!!! 


 
Like I said, super cute 😂😊❤️

Is this guys, until the next posting ✋🏼

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário