quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2015

Music - Hero

Guys in this weekend I saw an amazing movie who was shot with the same characters 12 years! This movie is called "Boy hood". This is a movie about the life of a boy called Maison from his childhood through college and in the movie has a very cool song with a beautiful letter who calling Hero. The music and the movie are very good. Worth seeing!

Hero lyrics:

Let me goI don’t wanna be your heroI don’t wanna be a big manJust wanna fight with everyone else

Your masqueradeI don’t wanna be a part of your paradeEveryone deserves a chance toWalk with everyone else

While holding downA job to keep my girl aroundAnd maybe buy me some new stringsAnd her and I out on the weekends

And we can whisper thingsSecrets from my american dreamsBaby needs some protectionBut I’m a kid like everyone else

So let me goI don’t wanna be your heroI don’t wanna be a big manJust wanna fight like everyone else 
Movie 👇👇


Maison's progress 👇👇




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário